Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Spells...Part 3

So here's the two spells I have in my Red deck worth three mana...

Evaporate does a decent job for me because the majority of my daughter's white creature cards (along with having Lifelink or some other life-gaining ability) only have a toughness of 1. So this one card could potentially kill off anywhere from two to five creatures at once. Plus, any White beastie with a greater toughness is weakened, so Goblin Balloon Brigade, Crazed Goblins or Goblin Digging Team...all 1/1's...could kill something else off in the same turn.

My other spell of choice is Goblin War Drums...
This is an awesome card because it forces opponents to block with no fewer than two of their creatures each single creature I attack with. So if I attack with two creatures, they have to be blocked by at least four of my opponent's creatures. Otherwise, one of them gets through. The main plus is that this includes walls - so if my daughter has Wall of Bone and two other creatures in play, and I attack with any two of mine, one of them will get through. She still gets to decide which of my creatures gets through, but damage is still dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment