Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Marvel Studios and Sony: Let's make a deal...

(Whew...) I've finally dug out from under, and have a few days off to rest up before the next dump. Time to check the hot sheets -
Okay...
...yeah...
...wait...
...say what..?
Hold on...
...slow down...
That doesn't even make sense...
...is that decaf? 'Cause I think I need a decaf...
...I said decaf...
See what you started?
I. Said. DECAF!
...
I haven't had time to pour over the details of this thing, and the repercussions haven't set in yet. All I'm feeling right now is a sense of dread. If this goes sideways, I'll be spending my retirement looking back fondly at how glorious the MMU was before it all went to hell.
But if it goes right...
we get this, and more importantly...
...this.
I'm ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment