Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Impressions - Flash: "The Sound and the Fury"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 11: "The Sound and the Fury"
The Good:
The Royal Flush Gang!
Even though we're not sure if it's the same gang from Arrow, I don't care. This was nice.

I like the coffee mugs they have at CC Jitters. 


The Bad: Wait...Pied Piper isn't the DJ from Arrow? This makes me upset.

The WTF?: Not a single mention of Captain Cold and Heat Wave breaking out en route to wherever they were headed huh?

So...
...Wells is a Flash?

Plus, we get to see Cisco meet Snow. Nothing major happening, no big to-do, but it was cool just the same.

Adorkification Moment: The Keystone Cleveland Dam? Guess that puts Central City in...Ohio?
I'm okay with that.

I also liked when Wells said he "failed this city". That was a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment