Wednesday, February 4, 2015

First Impressions - Constantine: "A Whole World Out There"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 11: "A Whole World Out There"
The Good:


Watching John work.

It's okay for NBC to show him smoking now? COOL!

The Bad: I don't know Ritchie Simpson from Adam, so his significance was lost on me. Then there were the other names thrown around that also went over my head.

The WTF?: Were they describing astral planes? Where the consciousness travels "somewhere else" while the physical body remains here in a trance-like state? If so, why couldn't they just say astral planes? If they did, I totally missed it.

Adorkification Moment: Again - I don't know this story from the books, so I didn't pick up any Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment