Friday, March 6, 2015

WTF? Friday...The Avengers 2 Trailer 3 Edition...3/6/2015

Less than 2 days old, and this has over 5 million views.
Moving on...
We all expect there to be two end-credit scenes, where the final one...
...will probably involve this guy.
My WTF? for today involves the other one - the one they'll show first.
I expect it to be Vision opening his eyes.
As in, the final scene shown here. And why do I believe that?
Because he's been teased...
...and teased...
 ...and teased...for MONTHS!
W...T...F...?
This is what the teaser should be about,
we even see Klaw in the trailers.
But these guys are getting really good at the ol' "bait-and-switch". We get Bucky as Winter Soldier, but all he does is kick Cap's ass. We get a S.H.I.E.L.D. show, with COULSON, and all they do is get betrayed by their organization (and now more members of the team, but that's for another rant). We're getting Spider-Man back into the fold...sort of. 
 Know what I mean?
So yeah, we'll see Paul Bettany as Vision...for all of like 12 and a half seconds.
Bastards. I hate myself for loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment