Sunday, March 22, 2015

First Impressions - Flash: "Out of Time"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...

Episode 15: "Out of Time"
The Good:
Two Flashes = COOL!

The Pipeline.
I must have missed when they first named their holding area, but when I heard it here I felt a little giddy...guess I have a thing for comic book prison names.

I don't know this guy from Adam, but his Weather Wizard was excellently done. 
The rain that kept getting worse as Joe and Barry were driving? That was some scary s#!t right there. 

We finally meet Captain Singh's fiancee...who gets to see him at the hospital.

The Bad: Practically everything else in this episode. Cisco dead? Wells revealed? Iris knows? Joe going off on his own to take down a baddie he knows is out of his league?


The WTF?:
Time-travel.
Specifically their use of time-travel to undo all the things that were done. It hasn't happened yet, but you know that's where they're going. I didn't even see it until the very end...which makes me mad. I was waiting for weeks for most of this stuff to happen, then it happens all at once, with an ending that sets things up so that none of it ever happened. 
 F**K!

Speaking of things that should never have happened...

Adorkification Moment: There was one. It was quick, and had nothing to do with Flash, DC, or comics in general:
You know what I'm talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment