Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What Dreams May Come...

I heard the news last night.
Mrs. Adorkification was checking facebook when she found out and told me and Adorkette...who's first question was the expected one from a fourteen year-old.
First, I mentioned Mrs. Doubtfire, but she scarcely remembered it.
I mentioned Toys, but again...no lightbulb.
Good Will Hunting...
...and Good Morning Vietnam resulted in blank stares.
I even mentioned Mork and Mindy, my first exposure (you KNOW he'd say something to that) to Williams' brilliance, to no avail.
Then I showed her this:
"ohhh YEAH!", was her reply.
After I die, I'm gonna attempt to catch up to this man, this brilliant creator. 
And after giving him a great big 'thank you' bear hug for all he has given me,
we're gonna jump on a stage and do this dance together...
...and we're not going to keep it all inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment