Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The music of the Mark I

I mentioned a while ago that I've started creating soundtracks playlists for Marvel Studios' characters.
Well, I'm all the way up to the Mark I.
The original Mark I design by Marvel concept artist, Ryan Meinerding.
It's only four songs...
...yeah but see the Mark I doesn't last all that long in the film. Like maybe eight minutes.
Anyways, here they are:
1) Iron Man by Black Sabbath (which is gonna be the opener for all the suits - deal with it)
2) Mark I (from the Iron Man sdtk)
Predictable I know, but then I got creative...
3) If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
No, it makes sense. It tells of Tony's level of desperation..and the impact of Yinsen's death. 
Whatever.
and of course...
4) Fireman (from Iron Man).
I haven't done the math, but I'm pretty sure these songs play longer than the Mark I was on screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment