Sunday, August 10, 2014

An example of dorkiness...

So I've discovered Pinterest, and what do I do?
I start making boards on Marvel characters.
But not of the characters...
...of the Marvel Studios characters.
Don't judge, because it gets better.
Not only that, but I've gotten hooked on a feelin'...
...damn you...
to make soundtracks (get ready) for the Marvel Studios characters!
Stop it.
All I've done so far is Tony (pre-Mark I, 'cause each suit gets its own soundtrack and Pinterest board...don't you now that?) Here's what I got - most of which is from the Iron Man soundtrack (duh)
1) Damn Kid 
2) Iron Man - the Vegas version
3) Merchant of Death
4) Institutionalized
5) Back in Black
6) Trinkets to Kill a Prince
But then I added...
7) It's My Life by Bon Jovi - which fits his revelation in the cave.
then back to:
8) Iron Man - the '60's cartoon version
and of course...
9) Iron Man by Black Sabbath.
Okay. Now you can judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment