Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So now there's talk of who's in the trailer...

I've mentioned before that I didn't think it was Luke Cage in the trailers, and it seems many agree.

So here's the newest rumor...
 ...Rage.

I don't remember much about him, because he was introduced roughly a year before I stopped collecting, but he did first appear in The Avengers # 326 and was basically a twelve year old kid who (thanks to toxic waste) had the body of a twenty something bodybuilder. I do recall a huge backlash for the character at the time though, even after he was inducted to the Avengers.

My hope is that if Joss is using this character, and my money is that he is, Elvin Daryl Haliday will be better represented. Because...

Joss is Boss 

and

In Marvel Studios I Trust


No comments:

Post a Comment