Thursday, June 13, 2013

More Captain America 2 info...

I'm really looking forward to this film.

Not just because of Steve's new suit...
...but because of the other main character we're gonna see:
Sebastian Stan playing Winter Soldier. Here's what he'll look like...
I haven't read a single issue of this character...because throughout my entire childhood, Marvel Comics had one rule: Bucky stays dead.

I stopped reading comics over a decade before Marvel brought Bucky back, so the fact that it happened wasn't so much
as it was
Now, Stan did a great job as Bucky in Captain America. The writers made him interesting, cool, and more than "just a sidekick", which is why I'm looking forward to what is done with him this time.

But I'm sure he'll fight Steve first, before joining him in the end along with 
and

To go against 
and
There's a lot going on, but...

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment