Friday, June 28, 2013

WTF? Fridays...The Tourist Edition...6/28/2013


What took me so long to see this film?

I had it in my Netflix cue, and I put it there for two reasons...
...which is what this film is noted for - being the only time these two leading actors shared the screen - but now that I've finally seen it, there was oh so much more.

I mean yeah, the European countryside is beautiful, and Venice as well, but what got to me was the cast:

There's...






...J.A.R.V.I.S. from the Iron Man series...



















...the bad guy from A Knight's Tale...















...one of the bad guys from Octopussy, and for good measure...
















...one of the Bonds...(and am I the only one who thinks Dalton looks like Patrick Stewart's son? Just imagine Dalton bald...see?)








This film was great. Suspenseful, funny, and classy. Depp made the "Stranger in a Strange Land" thing work, and Jolie still looks like a woman who'd make me feel like a male praying mantis if I ever found myself in a room with her.

...

Have I mentioned that Brad Pitt and I share the same birthday - only I'm 8 years younger?

I won't give away the ending, but that last line of the film was perfect!

Guess I have to add this to my ever-growing Blu-ray list...

No comments:

Post a Comment