Sunday, June 30, 2013

My pick for Lex Luthor in Man of Steel 2...

Okay - I've already given my treatment of MoS2, and others agree on at least one point - Lex Luthor will appear.

Now it's about who should play the part.

See, the problem with DC is that there's been many versions of their characters over the years, so before one can pick an actor for a given role...they have to pick their version of that role.

I haven't read a single issue of the New 52 stuff...and I refuse to on principle...but I did read 52 -
which has a rather nasty take on the character.
There's only one guy I think of when I read this story. One actor who can pull off smart, dangerous and cool at the same time:
Billy Zane.

Yeah, the guy from Titanic...

...and The Phantom...

...and Back to the Future...

...and other things.

Just look at the guy and tell me I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment