Friday, June 14, 2013

WTF? Fridays...The Man of Steel Edition...6/14/2013

I didn't go to the midnight showing...

Not because I didn't want to, but because I couldn't.

See, I closed at work last night - just as I did the Thursday Iron Man 3 opened - but I have to close this afternoon too - unlike when IM3 opened.

So I had to choose between sleeping last night and skipping the movie, or seeing the film and skipping on sleep.

If I was twenty years younger, this would have been a non-issue...

If I had friends who wanted to see the film with me, this would have been a non-issue...

If I was able to alter my work schedule, this would have been a non-issue...

But I guess I must come to realize that, like Stringfellow Hawke, I can no longer bounce back after only four hours sleep.

So does that mean I need to turn in my Dork card?

I think not...
 ...because this is still cool...
...and this is still awesome.

On the upside, Mrs. Adorkification and Adorkette plan on taking me out on Father's Day...which I have off.

No comments:

Post a Comment