Sunday, June 23, 2013

I just don't get it man...

I spent the day with Adorkette in South Portland at PortConMaine, and I bought a used Blu-ray of The Princess Bride for about $10. (I know, it's not anime, but I've mentioned before that it's really not my thing)

I've gotten into the habit of buying movies and music second hand to help save money and to make sure I want what I buy.

Anyway, my problem wasn't with buying Princess, my problem was finding out after the fact that the case was damaged.

This wasn't the first time I had an issue with damaged cases, the same thing's happened with CD's and DVD's, but for some reason, Blu-ray cases are hard to come by.

So when I came across a 10-pack for $15 at Best Buy, I got them...but there went the rest of my money.

WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment