Saturday, November 24, 2012

So - Here's Malekith in Thor 2...

I've admitted before that Thor was one of Marvel's titles I've read the least, so I know very little about the goings on of Asgard. To be honest, I've kept myself in the dark about most of Marvel's "Gods" - the Olympians, the Heliopolitans, and even off-shoot races of humanity like the Inhumans, Deviants and Eternals.

I was more into the mutants, altered-humans and general "Superhero" aspect of Earth 616, but I have to say...
...this looks cool.

One of the appealing things about this particular Marvel film is that it will introduce more of the Nine Worlds (of which Earth - called Midgard - is one), and their inhabitants. Sort of a "Marvel Universe 101"-type of film. I can get behind that. It would also explain Dr. Strange's supposed appearance.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Thanos shows up.

But so help me, if there's a cameo by Beta Ray Bill I'm gonna pass out...

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment