Thursday, November 8, 2012

Phase Four...The Scavenger Hunt

One of the things about convention coverage that I've really enjoyed watching lately is what I call the Visual Scavenger Hunt - that is the looking for a specific non-wishlist something, or counting how many specific non-wishlist related somethings are found, at a convention.

This will be my first time doing this, so I need to pick something general enough, yet topical enough, to have a good chance of finding...
Put simply: How many Green Arrows will I see due to the new and surprisingly popular Arrow show on the CW?

I won't be picky though. I won't just count the Arrow costume seen in the show. I'll count any Green Arrow...




...from the Golden Age...











...the Silver Age...









...or my favorite, Post-Crisis...










...as for Speedy, Shado, Merlin or any other supporting characters - they'd get Honorary Mentions at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment