Saturday, November 3, 2012

More data regarding Coast City Comicon...

There's going to be a Drink and Draw event at LFK in Portland on Sat Nov, 10!

The Last Drink and Draw event I went to was the Wizard Con in Boston in 2010.

It was awesome - artists sat around and drew Halloween themed works as everyone had dinner...People in costume showed up...Pics were taken...I got my first artist's work on my Volunteer shirt...and an orange Captain Morgan pirate hat...

Then in a (somewhat) drunken stupor, I took the T back to my hotel...

Oh - that's right. This is Portland, Maine. The con is in South Portland...by the Mall.

I have to get from one place to the other, and then back home again...

Guess I won't be drinking...

But it should still be awesome!

LFK is at 188A State Street in Portland, if anyone can make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment