Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Wishlist grows...

...okay, you knew this was happening...

I fell in love with Transmetropolitan after Wizard Boston, where I got Trade #8 "Dirge" as part of my "Thank you for Volunteering" swag. I've read a few other trades over the summer, from the Portland Library, and want them all. Spider Jerusalem is an awesome character, and Ellis writes him beautifully. This is something I'd look for on Sunday (during the 3 trades for $5 end-of-event sales).

Speaking of Trade deals...
 Ghost is a series I learned about at last year's C-4 after snagging several trades cheap. An interesting character and series, but with just the "bits and pieces" I've read so far, I'm hooked.
I got The Hard Goodbye with the Unrated DVD, and only own A Dame to Kill For, so any other Sin City books I can get my hands on would be killer.
And let's not forget Magic cards! Still hunting for Slivers and Goblins...
Drawer Boxes!!! They're expensive (at around $13/each) but I need a thing to put my stuff in! I get about one a year. I've got 10 of these now and about 15 short boxes. I like the "pull out the drawer to get to the comics" idea versus the "lift-and-move three boxes to get to the comics in the fourth". I am getting older you know...

...while I'm at it - BAGS AND BOARDS!!!
Statues. I love 'em. I want 'em. I know I can't afford 'em and have no place to put 'em...
...but I'd settle for some action figures. They're cheaper than statues, take up less space, and are POSEABLE! So any Marvel Select item at a decent price will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment