Friday, November 9, 2012

WTF? Friday...11/9/2012

There was talk of a Nor'easter hitting Maine over the past couple of days.

NY, NJ, CT and RI got snow - about 6 inches or so.

It got so bad, people at work were complaining...worrying...and stressing me out.

This is Maine. It's November. Of course we're gonna get snow!

How much did we get?

About an inch...and a half...maybe.

Granted, we also got rain, so driving was tricksy and unpleasant, but I don't need to hear people doing the Chicken Little "The sky is falling!" nonsense.
WTF? people?


AND THE WTFN? AWARD OF THE WEEK GOES TO...
Me. Because I'm going to have fun this weekend damnit!

As such, I won't be posting anything Saturday or Sunday on account of my annual Dork-fest binge. But I plan to resume things on Monday, and post comments/thoughts throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment