Thursday, November 15, 2012

So...who's next to appear in Iron Man 3?

'Scuse me for a second...
...okay. Better now.

See, this is one of the many reasons why I love Marvel Studios. They get it. IM3 isn't due out until May of next year...over six months away...and they're doing everything they can to get people talking about now.

Janet Van Dyne would be an awesome addition to the MMU. Whether they keep her as a fashion model/designer/cosmetic company CEO or as a chemist specializing in cosmetics but smart enough to work in other areas (my preferred choice), who cares? 'Tis another character being introduced into the MMU and I'm so happy I could cry.

In fact, I kind of called it already.

It's news like this that keeps me going through the dreaded "Black Friday" retail preparations I must endure.

More please!

And as for DC - there's talk of Guillermo Del Toro directing a team-up film with the company's more mystical/magical characters - like Constantine, Deadman, Zatanna, Swamp Thing and Spectre.

This would be equally awesome...if it were true. I hope so, but each character could be their own franchise too...just done well this time for some of them.

But now that I think about it, could this possible be a Books of Magic movie?
 In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment