Saturday, January 3, 2015

Thank you Marvel Studios, thank you...

I honestly had no idea what to talk about this morning, until I saw this...
...wait...the hell..?
(sigh)
I get that Marvel's got a knack for promotion. And yeah, this idea works. I just think that this should have been released months ago...
...like a week, or two, after the second A: AoU trailer.
The idea being that if this teaser came out then, it could have been followed by the "big" version now, with the actual trailer airing during the first episode of Agent Carter.
Yeah...no. Instead, we get this. Now.
Dumbasses.
I get that Agent Carter is the latest and greatest,
and Avengers: Age of Ultron is the second coming.
Guardians did extremely well - in part - because Marvel Studios fully supported it.
Ant-Man...however...has become the bastard stepchild of the MMU.
For no...good...reason...
Do I think Ant-Man will be a hit? 
Yes I do.
In fact, I think Ant-Man will make be make more than The Incredible Hulk ($263.4 million worldwide).  
...despite the lack of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment