Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tonight's the night...

Granted - I won't get to see it until tomorrow (via Hulu), but I'm glad this show exists for several reasons:
1) It has a total of eight episodes. We know that going in...so we (along with the creative team) aren't left wondering if the show will last...
(ahem)
2) This show is intentionally airing during the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. winter hiatus. This tells us that a) AoS is out for (roughly) eight weeks and b) there are still Marvel Studios stories to be told during that time.
These guys know their s**t.
It wouldn't surprise me that Netflix's Daredevil (et. al.) shows are all 13 episodes because that's roughly how long summer is...13 weeks. 
Yeah, all 13 episodes are dropping at once, but the idea was there - to keep the MMU crankin' even during the months between AoS seasons. 
Despite Netflix's intentions, I'm still planning on watching each episode separately. 
What? There's no reason I can't...
But it will make the summer go by faster...
Stop it. We don't even know when Daredevil's being released yet. For all we know it will be the week after AoS's Season 2 finale. In any case...
I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment