Wednesday, January 28, 2015

First Impressions - Flash: 'Revenge of the Rogues'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 10: 'Revenge of the Rogues'
The Good:
Reverse-Flash it is.
*
Holy Hell did these guys have fun!
I never saw an episode of Prison Break, so this is my first Wentworth/Dominic experience. Dominic was really good at crazy, and Wentworth - once again - owned that role.

* Points for Ghostbusters reference!

The Bad:
Still an idiot.

* Hey rich guy: when you buy an expensive piece of art, and bring it home on your private plane, wrap the damn thing will ya

* Cisco's speech, while necessary, felt hokey. Plus, if the CCPD were still holding grudges against S.T.A.R. Labs, why wait until right before Cisco's performance to bring them up?

The WTF?: I don't care how smart Caitlin may be, you don't reach for a handle on a frozen car door. You just don't. Even thought the bad guys' planned to kidnap her, they should have anticipated her doing that...which would require Heat Wave to set his gun on "low".

*
I thought Eddie hated the Flash - like "I want to arrest the guy for working outside the law" kinda hate. So why does he jump into the fight and save him?
WTF?

* I have no problem introducing Snark's sister at the end...
...but if it's Caitlin, I'm gonna be SO PISSED!

Adorkification Moment: I caught Caitlin's "Bold choice" comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment