Wednesday, January 21, 2015

M*A*S*H is coming to Netflix...

...well, Seasons 1-5 at least, starting Feb. 1st.
I've started listing "Top 10" ideas after my first post a couple of weeks ago, and while I hadn't yet thought of "Top 10 Influential Television Shows of My Youth", M*A*S*H would most definitely be on it. 
I've been trying like hell to get Adorkette to watch this show, but the first disc from Season One is as far as we got. It was an epic fail for two reasons: 
1) While funny, it was the first few episodes, so the show hadn't reached the level of awesomeness it does later on, and...
2) Adorkette was too young.
Now that she's in high school, she's reached the maturity level needed to appreciate the immaturity level of this show. Even though we're only getting the first five seasons, we'll see Potter replace Blake, and Hunnicut replace Trapper John. She won't get to see the voice of Cogsworth replace Burns, or Klinger replace Radar, but it's a start.
Maybe now that Netflix has the show, Hulu will follow suit? Like it did for another of my favorite shows..?

No comments:

Post a Comment