Sunday, July 27, 2014

An Avengers 2 prediction...

Make note of the date and the time of this post.
I haven't had the luxury of reading and learning everything that's been going on at SDCC (effin' work), and I've just gotten home from working this morning - where I admit I saw this:
and glanced at a headline about Joss Whedon mentioning four prominent female roles in Avengers 2.
Follow me through here. We know that AoS follows Marvel Studios' stuff, and since Avengers 2 isn't Guardians of the Galaxy 2, I'm sure Nebula and Gamora are out. We know Black Widow and Scarlet Witch are in, and Agent Carter is a big fat maybe, so here's my brilliant Avengers 2 theory...
...Mockingbird's gonna be in the film.
I'll go a step further and say that at some point (most likely in the third act), Hawkeye will lose his hearing (which, by the way, he did in the comics).
Start debate...now!

No comments:

Post a Comment