Sunday, July 20, 2014

More Daredevil casting news...

So, there's another member of Matt Murdock's circle that will be portrayed in the Netflix series,
Karen Page. To be played by - 
Deborah Ann Woll, from True Blood...which I haven't seen.
I've slowly come to realize that with all the casting that's still happening, my hopes of seeing this in January 2015 are dwindling. Not only that, but these casting announcements haven't really hinted at any specific story so far. The next few announcements (assuming more come) will make the difference. Will there be a Bullseye? An Elektra? A Nuke? Heck, I'd even take a Purple Man or Matador at this point. 
I will say that I always thought Karen Page was a blonde, and Deborah looks more like Glorianna O'Breen to me...plus, did you know that film rights existed to the "Born Again" storyline? And that they reverted back to Marvel Studios in October 10, 2012? And that "Born Again" would be a fantastic way to introduce Hornhead into the MCU, because Cap, Iron Man and Thor all have cameos?
Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment