Friday, July 4, 2014

WTF? Fourth of July Friday...7/4/2014

Happy Fourth of July all!
In DC movieland news...
...sorry...
That's a 'v' and not a 'vs'? And I never noticed....
Plus, an image was released:
and when we combine this with what has gone before - 
I can only make the following conclusion about this Elseworld world (I'm guessing Earth-42?)
It rains.
A lot.
Maybe it's just Gotham that gets all wet all the time, kinda like London...which makes sorta sense...but does that take all the rain away from places like Kansas? Where farming happens? Or does Gotham simply get more rain than elsewhere? Will they be fighting about the rain? Over the rain? In the rain? Only Snyder knows for sure.
And not to be undone,
there's some casting news:
David Dastmalchian has been added to Ant-Man!
I said David Dastmalchian...
...yeah, I had to look him up to. 
He was in The Dark Knight.
As one of Joker's thugs.
(sigh) The guy dressed as a cop Dent caught at Gordon's "assassination" with the 'Dawes' nametag?
I know. They haven't even revealed who Dastmalchian's playing...
W...T...F...?

No comments:

Post a Comment