Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Movie Roundup...2/3/2014

Morning everyone. How bout a three-fer, starting with numbers...
 American Hustle made another $4.3 million over the weekend, bringing the worldwide total to $176.8 million.
I, Frankenstein made a respectable $3.5 million, which puts its worldwide total just shy of $30.7 million.
The Hobbit: TDoS earned another $1.24 million to its worldwide total of $854 million,
while The Hunger Games: CF (which I'm surprised is still in theaters) made an additional $1 million.
This puts the total for this film at almost $859.6 million.
The Invisible Woman made another $170,000, bringing its Domestic total,
since it hasn't been released worldwide, to $874,000.
 And 47 Ronin made $126,000 over the weekend...which makes me sad.
However, the worldwide total broke $130 million.
So, yay I guess?
The Super Bowl was last night, and with it came some trailers...
Captain America: The Winter Soldier was the big one I was waiting for, and it didn't disappoint.
I knew Fury was in the SUV that Bucky blew up, but I was wondering how injured he'd be.
Plus, there's more Falcon, and he's awesome!
Then there was The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
It does feel like they're working towards a Sinister Six team-up for TAS-M 3
and I still say the guy-in-the-hat is Chameleon.
I'm surprised there wasn't a trailer for X-Men: DoFP.
If there was one, I missed it, but nothing showed up on YouTube this morning.
Now for some reaction:
Not sure how I feel about these choices.
I didn't think Amy Adams would work, and I was proven wrong.
In fact, the more I think about it I feel that of all the things I didn't like about MoS,
casting wasn't one of them.
So I'm gonna file this under 'W' for 'Wait and See'...
Now I have to get ready for work.
Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment