Sunday, February 9, 2014

On to Empire cover #8...

Umm...okay...
* I get the silver hair. Don't like it, but at least I understand it. Nothing else with this look works for me. 
* Goggles? He's a mutant with super speed. His physiology would be such so he could use his ability freely. This is like Angel having wings but needing an oxygen tank.
* As for the shoes, Quicksilver never needed special boots with super-thick treads in the comics. For the purpose of this film, however, they would make sense.
* A utility belt? Really?
* I'm guessing he's listening to his iPod when he runs.
* Then there's his jacket. When I run with a jacket on, the front hits me with every stride. Doesn't hurt, but tends to be annoying. Add in super-speed and I'd probably get small welts.
* On the plus side - looking at this guy, the personality feels right. 'Cause Quicksilver's kind of an ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment