Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Black Widow gets a film...sort of...

First off - this is a fan-based logo. There is no official confirmation of a Black Widow film in production...but there should be!
I'm a little biased though. I'm a firm believer that every comic character from every publishing company is somebody's favorite and should have their own movie...when done right.
Even Ambush Bug...
...Rocket...
...and Sue Storm.
I'd watch them all, and then decide whether or not to own them. Now unfortunately, the argument that "moviegoers are not ready to see a female lead in a comic-based film" has merit:

but these films didn't do very well at the Box Office not because of casting, character or concept, but because they weren't very good
Don't believe me?


So I'm all for Black Widow to become an additional chapter in the MMU. 
 Does it suck that it's been this long? Yeah, it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment