Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In (my) space, no one can hear...your GotG trailer

Long Story Short, I've recently gained both a computer and internet access in my "space" aka the basement.
The Good - I can use the internet at my leisure, and blog when I'm able...instead of when the family computer's free.
The Bad - the computer I'm using doesn't have a sound card.
What does this mean?
It means I can see this...
...but I can't hear it.
So naturally, the first thing I notice is Gamora's hair. Red? Really? I'm hoping that's some attempt at a disguise.
Other things I noticed?
* I recognize the Nova Corps symbol, but where's the helmets?
* Star-Lord Quill's a smart-ass. Not sure if that's faithful to the books though. I keep missing Major Victory/Justice/Vance Astro.
* Am I the only one who looks at Rocket and Groo and sees Quark and Odo?  
* I caught a glimpse of del Toro's Collector, but where the heck was Yondu?
I'm gonna go join the other million-plus people who've seen this thing already and see it a few more times...hopefully with sound.
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment