Friday, November 1, 2013

WTF? Fridays...The 3D Edition...11/1/2013

I'm not against 3D movies in general.
I saw the first Cap film in 3D...
...and the first Thor...
...but I don't need to see films in 3D, and I have no interest in watching things in 3D at home.

So why am I forced to make a choice here?
You're limiting the "Extended/Unrated" cut of the film to the 3D Blu-ray release?
W...T...F...FOX?
I'll admit - I was equally pissed when studios put more things on the Blu-ray than the DVD...
...but I bit the bullet, and waited half a year to get stuff...like a freakin' Blu-ray player!
But 3D?
Is this the next level in home entertainment?
Maybe, because of this...
a five-minute 3D trailer of Cap 2 in theaters showing 3D Thor 2.
I'm okay with things like this in the theater, but not in my home.
Because I don't want to bite another bullet, and wait another six months to get stuff...
...like freakin' GLASSES!...
to watch something.
So - I'll stick to my gut, and get the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.
My gut told me not to get the Indiana Jones 4-movie pack...


...and it was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment