Tuesday, November 5, 2013

So - some casting news for Avengers 2

Stop me if you've heard this one...
...but there's been a casting decision made in Joss Whedon's Avengers 2 ...
...and it's this guy:
hold up...wha?
Aaron Taylor-Johnson has been officially chosen.
On the upside, he's got the snarky sass that is Pietro's trademark personality.
My problem here is the age. 
This guy was born in 1990, which puts him nine years younger than Chris Evans...
...seven years younger than Chris Hemsworth...
...and nineteen years younger than me.
Not only that, but Taylor-Johnson was born in the UK.
That's right...Kick-Ass was played by a British actor.
Did you know that? 'Cause I didn't know that.
Of course now that I think about it...RDJ's a good fifteen-plus years over the Chrises,
and he did a decent job playing a British character...
So now I have yet another reason to impatiently wait two years for this film to come out.
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment