Sunday, November 10, 2013

First Impressions - AoS: 'F.Z.Z.T.'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...
Episode 6: 'F.Z.Z.T.'
The Good: The mystery. Keeping me guessing about the cause of the deaths is good.
The Bad: The payoff. The Chitauri? Again? I get that the movies push the Marvel Movie Universe forward, but I thought the plan of this series was to move the MMU sideways, making it wider and broader. All I've seen so far (with the exception of 'The Asset') has looked back.
The WTF?: How exactly does a plane the Bus' size land in the middle of the desert? Also - unless they dried off and changed clothes, May must have swung around and picked Simmons and Ward up in mid-air. 
Adorkification Moment: Agent Blake from Item 47. What would have been cooler? His calling the helmet "Item 48".

No comments:

Post a Comment