Friday, November 15, 2013

WTF? Fridays...11/15/2013

Okay - so I've been playing Marvel: Avengers Alliance a lot lately...
Well, there's a Special Ops that relates to Thor: The Dark World! That's Cool!
Anyway, I've finally figured out how to maneuver through the flaming hoops...
...to get the things...
...to reach the final stage with 14 days to spare.
I know..right?
All I have to do now is defeat Malekith - who's an Epic Boss in Mission 2.
To do that, I need to fight all fights and deploy heroes on all missions.
Now I was expecting to have to "recruit" some Asgardian heroes, like Thor or Valkyrie (who I don't have yet) or maybe Sif (who I do have already) so I saved up 160 Command Points.
Who do I learn that I need? 
Mockingbird.
W...T...F...?
Not only that, but she costs 200 Command Points!
W...T...F...?
I have prided myself on not spending a dime of real money on this game,
but now I have 14 days to come up with a way to get 40 more CP's
for a character that has nothing to do with Asgard...OR the movie...
so I can get that much closer to the prize...
...unlocking Heimdall as a playable character.
That's wrong man...just plain wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment