Friday, October 25, 2013

WTF? Fridays...10/25/2013

Okay Marvel - you threw me for a loop once.
And despite my inability to access the JARVIS stuff on the Blu-ray,
(my player is nowhere near our computer, and it's not an Apple)
I've scoured the thing for any info about the Mandarin-joke.
(Granted, I haven't played the commentary yet...I'm busy!)
There's no extra about Kingsley, no special wink-thing, 
...nothing...
until now.
It seems the good Sir has completed a "super-secret Marvel project" - AS MANDARIN!!!
W...T...F...MARVEL STUDIOS?
I'm all for the post-credit things and the One-Shots, 
but why oh why wasn't this put on the damn disc?
Can't you put two One-Shots with the same movie?
Is this even going to be a One-Shot?
The post-credit for Thor 2?
or is this (dare I say it)
an upcoming episode of AoS?
Whatever the case may be, I'm really mad at Marvel for keeping this Mandarin thing from us.
'Cause it still stings...really!

No comments:

Post a Comment