Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A word about AoS...

No - I haven't seen Episode 3 yet because Hulu doesn't have it, (and so I can watch it with Mrs. Adorkification).
So all I know right now is that there's a "supervillain" in it.
Let me think...
...actually, let me think about who it can't be.

Taking Sony and Fox into consideration, and assuming Marvel Studios haven't gotten rights to Fantastic Four back, let's look at the zero chancers:
* Dr. Doom, Kang, Immortus, Rama-Tut and Scarlet Centurion are out.
* Electro, Scorpion, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Venom, The Fly, Man-Wolf and the Spider-Slayer are also out-of-bounds.
* Nimrod, Sentinels, The Hellions, Viper, The Hellfire Club, Silver Samurai, Deathbird, The Shi'ar, The Brood, The Imperial Guard, Mr. Sinister, Stryfe, Apocalypse, Mojo, Spiral and the Warwolves are no-gos.
* The Skrulls, Thanos, The Kree, The Chitauri, Loki, Hel, Justin Hammer, The Leader, The Abomination, Red Skull, Arnim Zola, AIM, Malekith, Dormammu, Mephisto, The Enchantress and the Executioner are also safe bets to be off-limits.
So who does that leave?
Well...there's:
* Ultron. It would take a while for that program to take control of an Iron Man armor, so the villain could be the program...invented by Pym under an alias.
* Blackout and/or Moonstone. 'Cause why not?
* Egghead or Fixer. But if Egghead creates Ultron, I'll throw a fit, and Fixer could technically be a Spidey-villain.
* Baron Zemo? Nah, I think he'd have more impact in Cap 2.
* Zodiac? A possibility, given the cameo in Agent Carter, but there's still a big gap between her era and now. Too big to just throw names around.
* Klaw. I always liked Klaw, but to me he's a Black Panther villain, who should only be used when T'Challa shows up.
* Molecule Man. This would be awesome, but I have no idea how they'd keep his all-powerful-ness limited to the television series.
* M.O.D.O.K. Talk about a challenge...but awesome nonetheless.
* The Wizard? Maybe, but isn't he an FF villain?
and finally...
* Baron Wolfgang von Strucker. This would be incredible, a modern-day guy with access to Schmidt's HYDRA tech.
I have no idea, but if it turns out to be some nobody...so help me.
On a side-note, wouldn't it be cool if the Rising Tide was run by the Secret Empire?
Or maybe the Serpent Society?
Nah...that would be asking too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment