Friday, July 3, 2015

I got nuthin' - (WTF? Friday...7/3/2015)

I'm tired.
Work's got me on a nine-day stretch with a visitation from Home Office in the middle of it. My boss has been on vacation this past week and my fellow assistant manager is on vacation starting today.
 While my vacation (my only for the summer) is two weeks away...
W...T...F...?
I should check the fine print in my Job Description for keywords like "sucker" and, oh yeah...
I realize this is Fourth of July weekend (for those of us in the States) but I just want to remind everyone to be kind to those who work where you plan on shopping. Not just this weekend, but every day. They've got a lot going on that you don't know about, and are in fact human beings...whether you believe it or not.
Have a safe holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment