Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Comic Alphabet: H

Okay...
I understand why the artist went with Hulk, but I would have gone with someone a little less predictable - Hercules (Marvel). Now I'll admit that not everyone would know Herc as a Marvel character, but if done right it would at least remind people of Steve Reeves...
Damn.
Hawkwoman (or Hawkman) could also have worked. Along with, I dunno, HAWKEYE!?! There's also Havok, Hitman (the DC character, not the video game 'red necktie' guy), Hammerhead (the Marvel Maggia Member), Hippolyta (Wonder Woman's mother...duh!), and lets not forget HYDRA 'red shirt guy' #5, Hydro-Man, Hepzibah (of the Starjammers, and if you don't know who they are you need to read more blogs like this), Hoggoth (as in 'The Hoary Hosts of...' soon to be uttered by Mr. Cumberbatch), The Heckler (DC), Hourman (also DC), Haunted Tank (see...I know some stuff), Harbinger (from DC's classic Crisis On Infinite Earths), Harbinger (Valiant, although they're a group so I guess they wouldn't count but screw it, I'm counting them anyway 'cause they're awesome), and of course...Howard the Duck.
 NO!!!
YESSSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment