Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Comic Alphabet: F

Ahhh - you thought I forgot about these didn't ya...
Again - the art is fantastic. Frighteningly so. Fabulous even. But I think Falcon would have been cooler, along with Frankenstein's Monster (Marvel), Frog-Man ('cause really, who doesn't love Frog-Man?), Flashback (of Omega Flight - Marvel), Frenchie (Moon Knight's partner...okay, maybe that doesn't count), Nick Fury (natch!), Foreigner (that's the Spider-Man villain, not the band), and Foolkiller (both I and II). Let's not forget Firefly and Frostbite (both from G. I. Joe...I think) There's also The Fixer (that's the mob guy who forced Daredevil's father to throw fights), and The Fixer (a different Marvel villain entirely), and - of course - Flash Gordon (a bit of a cheat, but not really a cheat). That's all I got.
I acknowledge that Fantastic Four and Frightful Four don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment