Thursday, December 4, 2014

First Impressions - AoS: '...Ye Who Enter Here'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...

Season 2 Episode 9: '...Ye Who Enter Here'

The Good: Mack...with the Coulson and Lola RC!
* Atlantis shoutout!
* The umbrella was cool.
* The Kree...actually NAMED!

The Bad: Mack...going crazy and falling down the hole!
* No Atlantis.
* Is it me or was the pacing on this one slower than the previous episode? Like molasses in January slow.
* Skye should have decked somebody before leaving the plane. Ward, Raina, anyone! Hell, I'd take her hitting Hunter. Just because.

The WTF?: Mack talking to Bobbi about 'the other thing'. Another dangling sup-plot? The f**k?

Adorkification Moment: I think I've missed something:
Raina was introduced in the episode 'Girl in the Flower Dress'.
 It's because she wears a lot of flower dresses.
Almost like the flower dress means something.
Kinda looks like a flower dress to me. Just sayin'...


No comments:

Post a Comment