Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014...good riddance!

2014 kicked my ass.
Some good things happened...but they had a bitter aftertaste:
After a season and a half, we finally learn Skye's secret past...only to have it gone for eight-plus weeks.
Then the whole HYDRA thing...
...oh for F**K'S SAKE!!!
Flash was cool, along with the team-up episodes...
...with a show that kills it's main character!!!
Then there's the show that's getting better...but it's future is up in the air.
Gotham's been consistently good, but ended the year with a whimper.
 GotG was extremely good...but has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER MOVIES!
LIKE AT ALL!!!
(sigh)
Then Colbert left...
...and this happened - 
which made the whole world a little sadder.
I know, I know...
I just want to end this "down-ending" of a year with quiet anticipation of things to come...










Don't think I haven't forgotten...
but, again, "down endings..."

No comments:

Post a Comment