Tuesday, December 23, 2014

THIS MARVEL VS. DC TRAILER IS SICK!!!

But why must all the heroes battle each other? I mean, we got Joker fighting Loki, and that's okay. Deathstroke taking on Deadpool was cool too. But I don't want a movie where all the heroes fight each other and the villains team up. 'Cause that's some straight-up bulls**t right there. You can't tell me that heroes would battle on principle while villains (who's endgame is city/country/world domination) would say "screw it, we're all evil so let's band together and kill all the flashy hero-types and then fight each other to see who reigns supreme."
Maybe it's 'cause I've seen it in comics too often, but I really don't care whether Superman or Thor would win in a fight. 
But Thanos vs. Darkseid?
 Venom vs. Bane?
Kingpin against Luthor?
Hell...
I'd even pay cash money to see Impy vs. Mxyzptlk.
These are battles I would love to see on the big screen...and at home on my smaller screen on blu-ray...along with the "behind-the-scenes" extras...with the commentaries...and the soundtrack...
(sigh) I need help.


No comments:

Post a Comment