Saturday, December 6, 2014

First Impressions - Flash: 'Flash vs. Arrow'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 8: 'Flash vs. Arrow'
The Good: Captain Singh has a boyfriend?
* Barry is a d**k to the Captain's burger.
* Nice music!
* I also liked Dig's reaction to seeing Barry in action. I know it emphasizes the difference between Oliver's world and Barry's, but David Ramsey couldn't have done it any better.
* It was nice to see Oliver and Barry together at the CC Jitters without the costumes.
* Felicity adding Facial recognition software to S.T.A.R. Labs.
* The arrow through the Flash logo.

The Bad: Iris going gaga over Oliver. Three list? Really?
* Now that S.T.A.R. Labs has facial recognition software, I'm a little more frightened of that particular organization/facility/whatever S.T.A.R. Labs is.
* Rainbow Raider? Nope. Don't know him.

The WTF?: 1) I would have moved the guy about to be shot at the bank, not put something looking extremely heavy in front of him. I mean, Barry doesn't have super strength, does he?
2) Uh, guys? How exactly did Barry and Ollie stop the bad guy? I double checked my Hulu to see if it jumped a segment. It didn't. WTF?

Adorkification Moment:
THAT WAS COOL!
My guess is that Robbie's unstable, and will need Stein's inclusion to stabilize.

No comments:

Post a Comment