Wednesday, December 10, 2014

First Impressions - Constantine: 'Blessed Are the Dammed'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 7: 'Blessed Are the Dammed'
The Good: Moonlighting reference!
* When in doubt, draw a circle.
* Chaz has a daughter? Cool!

The Bad: Zombies.
* I have no idea who that dude in the back seat was, but I hope that we get to find out...in the remaining...six episodes (sigh).

The WTF?: Is this the art class that Zed spent the entire previous episode doing?
* Echo-location?

Adorkification Moment: I don't know Imogen at all, but while I get John's comment that using magic for good comes at a price somewhere else I knew that good magic doesn't cause healed people to become zombies. That's bad. Therefore, I knew she was bad. But seeing her talk with Manny was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment