Monday, July 16, 2012

The other good thing from DC at SDCC...

...aside from Injustice, which is still badass, is this little clip of animated Elseworld goodness:

Bravo DC on your continued success in something animation. Kudos to you...

Meanwhile, over at Marvel...




Yep, it's happening...


...yeah, I know...

What else? How about...
                 =         
F**K YEAH!!!!

Lets see...who else is coming to the screen...oh yeah -
 will be in Cap 2. I am very pleased about this.

The working title for Thor 2 is Thor: The Dark World. My guess is it will deal with Dark Elves.

And...Edgar Wright showed his Ant-Man footage. I'm sure it will leak to the net soon, and you can be damn sure I'll watch it.

All in all, I think Marvel kicked DC out of Hall H and told them to go play their little game in the corner, and DC took roughly a third of the audience with them. But I'm okay with that, because in the end all of us fans are the winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment