Saturday, July 21, 2012

In other Marvel Studios news...

There's been some casting news regarding Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

First of all...I hope Marvel Studios stays consistent with the titles of their films. Ever since IM2, my impression was that instead of going the James Bond route and giving all the sequels different names they decided to go with the simpler 2...3...4...etc. Which is fine. But having IM12 playing in the same movieplex as Captain America: The Invaders could get confusing.

Second of all...I haven't seen confirmation that Sebastian Stan is reprising his role as Bucky/Winter Soldier (and if this is a spoiler for you, you either should be reading this blog a lot more, or not at all.), but he darn well better. I can't watch Cap without seeing him as Winter Soldier. He's perfect for it.

As for the casting news:

 

The Falcon, Sam Wilson, is expected to appear, and as of now Anthony Mackie (from Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter) has the part.



I've always liked Falcon and am glad to hear he'll be featured in the MMU, but I'm just not sure how they'll make the character work...yet.

In Marvel Studios I Trust





No comments:

Post a Comment