Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wait...Amazing was to connect to the Avengers?

Once upon a time, there was a plan to have the Oscorp Tower from Amazing Spider-Man appear in the city skyline in Avengers. The plan fell through because Avengers had be converted to 3D before the CG work could be done.

Now there's talk of doing something similar in future films...

First of all, I'm not sure how much of this is true. But if it is true, I'm on the fence about it.

My ultimate vision is for all movie rights of all Marvel characters to return to Marvel Studios...where they belong...and if stuff like this happens, my vision may wind up going with me to my grave.

However, if Sony, Disney and Fox can do this (through the use of buildings, story plot points in newspapers or events not involving actual characters owned by the various companies) I would be very impressed.

Because you know what this would mean?

It would mean that Marvel could bridge the gaps between their characters owned by various companies WHILE DC CAN'T EVEN GET A F**KING JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE MADE!!


In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment