Wednesday, July 25, 2012

So here's the official ad for the Phase One Set...


It looks cool...but I'm not sure I'll get it.

I mean, it's the size of a freakin' suitcase!

The retro disc covers are pretty, but I'll just look at the pics online.

As for the motion-sensitive Tesseract, again - cool to look at, but if I ever decide to go Cosplay as the Red Skull, I'll use the styrofoam cube I already have...in case I lose it (or DROP it heaven forbid...).

The single S.H.I.E.L.D. disc looks like all the One-Shots and Extras from all the Blu-rays in one, which works...but I like having them spread out over the separate films.

The "extra-goodies" like newspaper clippings and such would have been a huge draw...when I was in college twenty years ago.

My biggest interest lies in the "classified" file. I want to know more about what it is once the set is released. For now though, I'll settle for the 2-Disc Blu-ray/DVD combo.


In Marvel Studios I Trust...

No comments:

Post a Comment